Summer might be drawing to a close but our tennis program at Strathfield Sports Club remains in full swing.
Here are some of the highlights and how you can be involved in 2016:
– Our Term 1 lessons, squads and hot shot programs continue to be popular.
– School coaching and clinics have also commenced.
– Junior development squads have begun.
– Badge training sessions for members will be commencing soon.
– Our tennis members continue to receive a 10% discount on selected stock and tennis accessories from the pro-shop.
In an exciting development for the club’s coaching ranks our Inner West Tennis Academy has appointed senior Korean coach Kang to their staff.
Kang has over 20 years coaching experience at all levels of tennis and will be a valuable addition to SSC’s coaching ranks.
As always anyone interested in getting tennis lessons or with any enquiries regarding coaching should contact the club’s senior coaches Alex or Shaun and they’ll be happy to assist.
If you are a regular social player at the club you might also like to consider joining the SSC family as a tennis member.
Our pro-rata memberships are currently 25% off the annual subscription and feature a range of benefits including priority booking, access to our ball machine and insurance for all age groups.
All the information about what’s included and the costs can be found in the membership section of our website and you can contact our staff with any questions you might have and to sign up.
No matter what your level of ability is and how long it’s been since you last played tennis SSC is a fully inclusive club that’s dedicated to helping you have a hit when you next desire!
Powered by Facebook Comments